We accept ALL insurances for video visits (including Medicare and Medicaid).
We accept video visits from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day. Rest assured—if you’re still not feeling well after your video visit, stop by your nearest CareFirst Urgent Care, and we’ll apply your payment towards your deductible or cost of service.
Feel free to request a video visit using the following steps:
1. Click "Request a Video Visit Now!" below.
2. Once the new window opens, choose an available time for a telemedicine visit.
3. Fill out all of the patient information.
4. Fill out the insurance portion. You will have the choice to fill out all of your insurance information or choose a cash payment.
5. Click "Request Appointment."
6. For new patients, you will receive registration paperwork. After completed, you will be sent the link to connect to the video visit.
7. For returning patients, you will be sent the link to connect to the video visit.
If you have any questions, please contact (513) 601-8685.