Urgent Care Telemedicine Services Available
CareFirst Urgent Care offers telemedicine services for patients who are unable to visit our clinic or would prefer to stay at home while seeking care. Just like our urgent care clinics, our telemedicine services are available every day of the week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Whether you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, a minor eye infection, or any other non-emergency ailment, our experienced practitioners will deliver top-notch medical care that meets your needs, all from the comfort of home.
Telehealth Made Easy
It’s simple to receive telehealth services from CareFirst Urgent Care. Just follow these steps:
- Request a video visit by clicking here.
- When a new window opens, choose one of the available time slots for your visit.
- Then, fill out the patient information form, including the reason for your visit.
- Select either “Insurance” or “Cash Payment” under the “Add Insurance” area.
- Click “Request Appointment.”
- New patients will then receive registration paperwork to fill out. Once completed, you’ll receive a link that will connect you to one of our practitioners for your video visit. (Returning patients will receive the link immediately.)
During your telehealth visit—which will take place over a secure videoconferencing platform—you’ll discuss your symptoms and medical history with the CareFirst practitioner on the call. If your condition cannot be diagnosed via telemedicine or if you need follow-up medical care after your video visit, you can stop by your nearest CareFirst Urgent Care clinic for prompt attention. We’ll apply your telemedicine payment toward your deductible or cost of service.
We Accept All Insurance Plans & Offer Reasonable Rates
Choosing a telemedicine visit with CareFirst Urgent Care is not only a quick and convenient way to receive top-notch medical care from home, but it’s affordable, too. Our telemedicine services are covered under all insurance plans, and we accept all insurances, including all forms of Ohio Medicaid. We’re also a VA-authorized provider. Need to self-pay for our telehealth services? We offer reasonable rates.
To learn more about our telemedicine services or for assistance setting up your appointment, contact CareFirst Urgent Care today at (859) 344-2760. Or get started with your video visit by clicking here.