At CareFirst Urgent Care, we know on-the-job injuries can be expensive, time-consuming and disruptive to your business.
- That’s why our team of Physicians and Medical Providers are specially trained to give your employees the individualized medical attention they need to get them back on their feet as soon as possible through safe, effective treatment with measurable outcomes. Most of our patients are seen, treated and released in less than an hour. CareFirst cares for patients and strives to get them back to full duty as soon as possible through a modified duty philosophy.
- Avoid the expense and inconvenience of traditional hospital-based systems or work comp specialty companies. We can treat your employees at a lower cost and more efficiently with our convenient hours (open 8am – 8 pm, 363 days a year, weekends and holidays) and numerous locations conveniently located throughout the Greater Cincinnati Region.
- We facilitate timely and effective communication with you or your company’s case managers and we promise that your employee will be seen by a Qualified Medical Professional to ensure your company will be represented and prepared with documentation from an Ohio certified worker's compensation Provider on any workers’ compensation claim.
- Work-Related Injury Treatment / Management
- Post-Offer / Pre-placement Physical Exams
- DOT Physical Examinations
- Urine and Hair Drug Screens
- Breath or Blood Alcohol Testing
- Flu Vaccines & Clinics
- Basic Pulmonary Function Test (Spirometry)
- Respiratory Questionnaires
- Respiratory Fit Tests
- On-Site / Workplace Services
- Specialized Exams / Testing (PPD Tests, Chest X-Rays, etc.)
- Employer Clinic Staffing & Management Services
- Many More…
Contact Our Corporate Office