Urgent Care Physical Examinations With No Appointment Needed
CareFirst Urgent Care offers physical exams for patients of all ages, no appointment necessary. If you don’t have a primary care provider or it’s taking too long to get an appointment at their office, you can simply visit any CareFirst Urgent Care near you for a walk-in physical. You’ll be seen by one of our experienced providers who will offer expert, individualized care that meets your needs.
Who Can Benefit From an Urgent Care Physical?
A physical examination ensures a person is healthy enough to participate in a certain activity. For children, these exams provide a helpful look at their growth and development as well as ensure their immunizations are up to date. At CareFirst Urgent Care, we offer the following types of physicals:
- School physicals to ensure a student meets the health requirements of a school district
- Sports physicals to ensure a child is healthy enough to participate in a certain sport
- Work physicals to ensure a person is physically and mentally capable of handling their job responsibilities (Pre-Employment, DOT, Minor Work Permit)
- Travel physicals to identify any pre-existing conditions and ensure you have all of the immunizations you need to safely travel to another country
- Pre-operative physicals for medical clearance prior to a surgical procedure
Visit a CareFirst Location Near You
If you need a physical exam, stop by CareFirst Urgent Care today. We are open seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and you can walk right in to receive the services you need. We accept all health insurance plans, including all forms of Ohio Medicaid, and offer reasonable rates for uninsured patients.